donderdag 8 maart 2012

Selfishness


Maybe, i should tell you a little bit more about myself. Whoever ‘you’ might be. The most important thing there is to know about me is the fact that i am a dreamer. And then i mean Dreamer with a capital D. You don’t want to know where i have been and what i have done in my head. Or maybe you do, think it depends a little bit on your character. Which brings me to my, what i like to call, healty dose a crazyness. You can not call me normal, or maybe i just refuse to call myself that way.
If we then come to the more practical side of my person , music-wise i was born in the wrong decade, it is just really unfair i think. I talked to my dad a lot about it, blaming him (okay not really), even shouting but it is what it is : i am screwed when it comes to this. No good radiostations, festivals aren’t what they used to be and new bands are, well how can i say this… ‘not my style’.
When you take away the weirdness concerning my music style, i am really a girlie girl. Love drinking coctails in the summer (in the winter too, no worries), reading fashion magazines and watching good chickflicks. And shopping. What a surpise you say? I know!
So, where do i spend my time i hear you thinking. I was born and raised in Leuven and still live there. Small minded you might call it, i just call it home. I lived here all my life. Know the streets by heart and the good places to go. You ask, I know. Want to try? Go! Good place to have a beer? Metafoor. Good places to shop? Mixte, wear, luz de luxe,… Good place to dance? Allee, rumba, … See, we are not that sad (as some might call us).

Want to know more? Keep reading….

Oh yes , happy women-day to all of you out there !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten