maandag 12 maart 2012

Celebrate good times, come on!


What an amazing weekend it was! First of all, i want to thank everybody who was a part of it. The good kick-off was given on Friday evening with all my girlfriends. Man, those girls can party. There were so many moments in the evening that i just fell in love with them all over again. That is the reason why you can call me a friends-person, thank you very much. And then i did not even mention the gift they got me! The limited edition of the style scrapbook from Kipling, a beautiful black leather camerabag. It was love at first sight. It is officially fixed to my shoulder, never taken it of again!
Saturday was , what i would like to call, a hangoverday. Me and my couch, all day long. That couch, we spent some nice times together allready. And then arrived Sunday, THE day to celebrate. And how the gods loved me yesterday. First springday of the year. We sat outside (not behind glass, really as in ‘you take a chair and put it in your garden and ow yeah don’t forget your sunglasses-weather’)! That combined with a good chocolatecake , homemade by daddy dearest. You can amaging, for me it could not get better than that.
But, today is a new day at work and i am still a bit recovering from everything. But i could not have asked for a better weekend. If my 25th year of life is equally good, then i can not wait for tomorrow or the next months to come….

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten